B'nai B'rith International
Jewish Community Centers
Miami Jewish Health Systems
JFS - Goodman Jewish Family Services
How to donate to a worthy cause and benefit from it.
Your generous donation will go a long way towards helping others, but you can also receive a tax deduction for your selfless giving.
South Florida Donation Center provides donation receipts that can act as a written acknowledgment of your charitable contributions for tax purposes.
South Florida Donation Center makes it easy to give to a worthy cause.
- B’nai B’rith International: A national and global leader in advancing human rights and ensuring access to secure housing for low-income seniors.
- Jewish Community Services Of South Florida: Founded in 1920, Jewish Community Services of South Florida works alongside partners like South Florida Donation Center to assist children and youth services, adult and family services.
- Miami Beach & Soref JCCs: The Miami Beach and Soref Jewish Community Centers provide a place for people to find fitness, culture, community, and fun.
- Miami Jewish Health Systems: Miami Jewish Health Systems aims to provide access to the latest advances in medicines, surgeries, clinical tests and trials, programs, services, and more
- Goodman Jewish Family Services of Broward County: Goodman JFS of Broward County, Inc. is dedicated to empowering individuals, strengthening families, protecting the vulnerable, and helping seniors age safely and with dignity in their homes by providing innovative social services and programs to the Broward community.
Making a charitable donation is not only a chance to make a difference: it’s also an excellent way to reduce your tax burden for the year. The tax benefit is considered a compelling reason for making charitable deductions: more than two-thirds of high-net-worth donors said they would decrease their giving if they did not receive a corresponding tax deduction. Donors often miss out on the tax benefits they deserve. A tax deduction for charitable giving is not complicated, however, if you have any questions, please consult your adviser, CPA or tax accountant.